Please note that this conference is now happening in Exeter instead of
Bristol! See here for more details:
Tel: 01392 420 703
If you're travelling to the conference by car, use this Journey Planner to plan your route. If travelling by train, the Castle is just a few minutes walk from Exeter Central train station. When planning your journey, please consider that most intercity trains will arrive at Exeter St Davids from where you can get a connection to Exeter Central or take a taxi.
There are 40 parking spaces available at the venue, which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a charge of £7 for Friday and £4 for Saturday and Sunday for all day parking.
If the Castle car park is full please park in Princesshay Carpark, a 5 minute walk across the high street from the Castle. All day parking will cost £10.80. The Princesshay Carpark address is -
9 Catherine Street
Once again, fabulous food will be provided by Mark from Love Chefs. Because of the layout of the venue, we've organised for Mark to provide a boxed lunch rather than the 2013 buffet style plated lunch. Meals at Exeter Castle can be enjoyed in the meeting rooms and (fingers crossed!) on the lawns of the park just outside the venue.
As lunch will be boxed rather than plated, we've reduced the costs but certainly not the quality! Each day will be a different selection from:
- Hearty salads with fresh, marinated and wilted vegetables, sprouts and micro-greens
- Handcrafted dressings and sauces using only the best cold-pressed oils, probiotic vinegars, condiments and sauerkraut
- Sprouted seed and nut pate or 'live' cheese
- Dehydrated sprouted seed and nut breads and crackers
- Emphasis on fresh herbs and foods with curative properties
- Pear tart with cashew cream and 'caramelised' walnuts
- Chocolate mousse over fresh blueberries with Lucuma 'crumble'
- Parfait of white chocolate cream and fruit fool
All made with fresh low-GI fruit, no sugar, no dried fruit, no syrups. Suitable for most cancer-dieters; all raw and absolutely sumptuous.
Raw organic healing foods lunch will be priced at £7.50 and with dessert £10.95 per day.
We are unable to refund cancellations of food orders made less than 2 weeks in advance. This is necessary as the making of the raw food requires a lot of preparation in advance.
City Hall is located in the centre of Bristol with many alternative lunch options within a short walk. It's also possible to bring your own packed lunch with you if you prefer.