Founder of 'Cancer Options' - Cancer information consultancy service
Talk: New Developments in Integrative Medicine - Home and Abroad
Friday 6th June 10:30am
Patricia will be examining the new developments from both the orthodox and integrative worlds and how people can best combine them for the most effective cancer programme possible.
After many years as an oncology nurse Patricia saw the need for people to have access to good quality information about all approaches to treatment so they could make informed decisions about their cancer treatment decisions and thereby take charge of their recoveries.
Passionate about encouraging the safe integration of complementary treatments with orthodox, she has developed Cancer Options into a renowned service at the forefront of cancer treatment developments.
About Cancer Options
Cancer Options is a private, cancer consultancy where you can obtain consultancy, research and coaching for all the different cancer treatments and therapies.
Cancer Options brings a unique and unbiased appraisal of both orthodox and complementary approaches.
- Services provided by Patricia Peat
- Consultancy on all orthodox treatments, clinical trials and cutting edge developments around the world
- Recommendations for second opinions.
- Personal dietary and supplement regimes.
- Supportive regimes compatible with your chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Discussion and assessment of holistic elements.
- Consultancy and information on all complementary treatments for cancer.
- Analysis of underlying holistic elements contributing to ill health and identification
of approaches to deal with them.
- Organising treatment programmes both here and abroad.
- Plan a long-term strategy to develop and maintain a holistic approach to keeping yourself in a positive state of health.
About Patricia Peat
Patricia is a respected public speaker on the subject of integrative medicine and empowering people to make their own decisions.
She is a medical advisor to the Yes To Life and Holly Eatwell Charities
She is a Patron of the Cancer Active Charity
She has a regular column in ICON magazine (Integrative Cancer and Oncology News)
She is co-author of The Frontier Guide to Medicine with Professor Karol Sikora
Published articles and interviews
Opting For the Alternative - Cancer Nursing Practice
Surviving the Oncology Clinic - Icon Magazine
Treatment Options for Cancer Patients - Positive Health Magazine
Cancer Care Goes Complementary - The Times
Surviving Against All Odds - Integrative Cancer Therapies
Consultations in Nottingham, London and by Phone and Skype
Follow my updates on Twitter
Tel: 0845 009 2041
Fax 0871 425 2041